Points: 312, Level: 6 Points: 312, Level: 6 Points: 312, Level: 6
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: <1 year
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Kre-Alkalyn EFX
mstott25 is off to a bad start
Default Sick!

Wow, I got hit with some virus on Monday and was running a fever through Wednesday, I haven't been this sick in a while, I'll spare you all the rest of the details!

I had actually been coming down with something a couple of times throughout December and never took any time off for training, just figured I'd get better. I'm hardly ever sick so I was surprised I kept getting bogged down with things until finally this week it really nailed me.

I definitely think continuing to train through sickness weakened my immune system, I won't make that mistake again.

So having said all of that, I'm still not back to 100% but I'm much better than I was the past two days. I know I'll be taking it easy through this weekend and it depends on how I feel Monday whether or not I'll start training again next week or not.

I did receive Stuart McRobert's book and have been reading it the past two days. I still like bendthebar's workout plan the best and think that's what I'm going to go with for the next few months.

I'll keep you guys updated and start a training log as soon as I get back on the wagon