Old 01-12-2011, 04:19 PM   #65
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Love what your doing with that program Dave.

During my session today, I was thinking I would like to rework some of the old York programs, like I did with the Reeves classic program. I've had a lot of fun in the past doing programs like that.
I have five die hard clients. When we started none of them would use more than a 2 lb db. This week is a break in after a month off, but they will soon be lifting the oly bar. All of them are older than both of us, bad knees and a couple severly over weight. They all are losing and feel better since we started training. You can read more about our program at Fit For The King

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote