View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor
Default Grims path to the gold

as some of you may know by now my ideal physique is that of a golden age bodybuilder something like reg park, steeve reeves, and george eiferman. unfourtunately my lifts are low to a bad idea of training for my first for years, and my bad shoulder has kept my bench way to low. another problem i've had is a lack of weight, i unfourtunatly i only have 255 including my bar but will soon be making the jump to a full olympic set, another problem is this year i have been forced to take multiple extended layoffs, so I've basically been forced to fight to get back to point a multiple times. My best lifts to date are

squat- 255x3 (atg style)
Deadlift- 255x5 (could have done more, but i was just messing around with it, kinda testing the waters)
Bench press- 150x3 (my shoulder problems have made progress here slow and hard)

Anyway i am currently bulking until the beginning of Februrary when i will begin my cut for summer. A few quick stats

weight 210ibs
BF% (approximate) 14%
User owns 1x Super Squats
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links