Spartigus
Max Brawn
Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat & Quick Lifts
Fav Supp: Milk
Spartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributor

Mate if it was easy, everyone would be doing it!!!! Getting big and/or strong is something that takes time, hard work and most of all, a lot of heart! If you train hard, you will get big, the less effort you put in, the less results you will get.

This more or less sums up the difference between someone who just goes to the gym and someone who actually trains: -

"Most powerlifters share some common defects. We, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us on to the next level, makes us better and stronger. We all have lifted sick and badly hurt. When this subject comes up with normal people and other meatheads, we all have that prideful smile when we talk about lifting with a 100 degree temperature or a torn groin. Thank God that therapy doesn't work on us." - Kirk Karwoski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Training 6 days per week at your level is NOT good for you. This, and listening to the 'd00ds' on bb.com, is why you're failing.

1 hour a day, 3-4 days per week, will yield better results. And following a good routine.

Might I suggest my own? It's in my sig.
^^^^THIS!!!!

"When in doubt, just get really, really strong. It tends to cure most problems in training and life." - Wendler
Spartigus is offline   Reply With Quote