View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
Carl1174
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by buZZkiLL View Post
My results suck. Seriously I need to find a way to eat and train that doesn't involve living in the gym but that gets results an I need a way to eat that doesn't force me to cook all the damn time. Is there any easy way to build muscle?
NO.

You dont need to live in the gym, if thats what you have been doing then thay is probably why your results 'suck' get on a good 3 day routine (fullbody, upper/lower, push/pull/legs whatever), make sure you are eating an abundance of calories (just over maintenance to start with then add calories if you arent adding weight) and get plenty of rest. Your muscles grow when you are restingm, thats why i call rest days GROW days. If you hit them hard enough 3 days per week, that gives you 4 full days for them to grow and recover

As far as the diet goes its all about the preperation, just take an hour to prepare all the food for the following day and you will be fine. If you cant find and hour mate then there is something wrong, I can and I have 4 kids a full time job etc etc... look at is a necessary part of your training and make sure you do it with as much thought and conviction as the routine. Diet is key for success and if people put as much effort into designing their diet as they do in designing their routine then most people would get much better results

hope this helps

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote