View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:39 PM   #19
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Nice sink man! Kidding, glad to see you got a log up, I'll be following.
good, and thanks... lol

Quote:
This is funny....
yeah the babes checking out the 14 inch pythons (yes this is a joke) make me feel like the works paying off, although i'm self motivated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
Nice log. I like the training approach. Hit it hard.
Thank grim for it. I like that it involves strength, while at the same time i can be a dumb teen and do a few DB and accesory lifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Dude is serious!! Notice the sandwich he's holding in the sink pic. When it's time to eat, it's time to eat damnitt!!
haha i love it when people notice that in that pic. i was eating a sandwhich after going for a run(it was hot so it was shirtless) and i decided it would be a great time to take a pic and show my love of bulking. PBJ does it

Quote:
He's bulking up dammit!

Nice work though man, that just show's your dedication bro.
haha, i have no problem eating 3500-400 cals a day, especially after eating 1500-1800 before.
this was during my beginning of hardcore working out and it honestly sustained me perfectly. My metabolism is shit. Now i lose wieght at 3000 cals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
kmano has been one of the better guys to take up my routines, and hes been doing very well on them, im afraid he may surpass me before long lol
haha lets hope. i owe a lot of this to you. even before your programs i read your advice. thanks a lot man. thats why i try to pay it forward, sending the other noobs to your thread.
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)