Training Exp: <1 year
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Kre-Alkalyn EFX
mstott25 is off to a bad start

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspers04 View Post
Good luck and welcome to MAB.

Southern AZ, Ill be there in about 5 weeks. Cant wait!
Hey right on, do you have a meet/contest here? I checked out your blog/training log - incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I think so. Most natural bodybuilders don't go above that. You will need to keep your diet as tight as a drum but it can be done.

Absolutely! Those are really the cornerstone lifts and many great programs can be made using them. many of us are on fullbody workouts right now that use them as a cornerstone, including myself.

Sprints in a HIIT/interval fashion would be great for overall health, and can definitely be run while adding muscle and strength. Diet is the real key to body composition, so you just need to monitor your eating and make adjustments around what the scale and mirror say.

Not at all! We want you to succeed.

Post up Casey's beginner workout in this thread and we'll see if any tweaks need to be made to accommodate your goals and the lifts you want to use. (It's been several months since I looked at Casey's beginner routine so I forgot it's structure).

With your lifting background you might be able to join us in the fullbody challenge and use a little more advanced routine.
Awesome, that's all very helpful and encouraging! I'll post Casey's program right after this for discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Wish I could go with ya.

ms were at? I lived in Tucson, north side by the old horse track.
Hey Rich, I'm in Sierra Vista, south of Tucson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
Welcome aboard, glad to have ya here at MaB
Thanks nighttrain!