I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
He won't walk. Lifting is the only physical activity he has shown an interest in.

Also, I can't control his eating habits. I try to teach him, but his family lifestyle doesn't cooperate, nor will they bring in healthier foods. I help where I can.

He visits me from time to time and lifts with me. DOMs doesn't bother him. He is good at lifting, and for him, there aren't many physical activities he is good at...

I agree with you guys but the reality is that a better diet and cardio won't happen. You might think I'm talking the easy way out, but he has been in my life for a long time. Lifting is the first glimmer of hope I've had. I want to use it in some way to plant a seed - one he might return to later in life.
Hmm, Kill the parents, raise the boy as your own, and turn him into a killing machine.

Oh, I just typed that didn't I? Sorry, humor is my defense when things get too serious.
I would have him do some dumbbell complexes like Jeremy and others have suggested. This way he gets some cardio and weights without knowing it. Take it easy, some real light half hour sessions 2-3 days a week to start.
Trevor Lane is online now   Reply With Quote