View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:19 AM   #23
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

The only thing I require is to be left alone so I can do what I need to do.

I don't need a ritual to chop wood, mow the lawn, move furniture, or any other work I may do during the course of a day. Working out is just another thing to be done. I enjoy the work as it is challenging, but it's just work to be done when you break it down.

I used to work in a lumber yard. I would spend 12hrs a day doing heavy work. I didn't need a ritual to prepare for a day of heavy work.

In a way, I think getting too dependant on certain rituals is conterproductive. Just go do the work. Stop thinking so much about it, and just lift the weight.

I recall watching a vid not too long ago, of a very well known BB. All the buildup, and yelling, and bravado was just stupid, IMO. I remember thinking to myself, OMG!! Do the frigging set, and be done with it already!

Thats just me.

Last edited by glwanabe; 01-07-2011 at 07:25 AM.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote