MC
Six Million Dollar Man
Max Brawn
Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Posing
MC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beast

Shoulders and Cardio

Shoulder Prehab work at home
DB Arnold Presses 20x12, 35x10, 35x10, 40x10
Last few reps here are not the cleaniest, so I plan to stay with this progression until I can power out clean reps for all sets and feel like I have more left in the tank.

Seated DB Lateral Raises 20x8, 20x8, 20x8, 20x8
These are done on a bench with back support. Shoulders balde is depressed and in constant contact with the back support. Makes going even with 20s a chore, but I think I see the difference. I started with 12.5# back in November after PT.

Dual Cable Lateral Raise 20x10, 20x10, 20x10, 20x10
These are done with arms crossed in the starting position. Imagine being a magician, wearing a cape and holding it closed in front of you. Then, open and raise both sides of the cape.

Cybex Shoulder Press 130x10, 150x10

Reverse Pec Deck 115x12, 115x12, 115x12, 115x12
Have gone heavier, but read one of the articles here about lighter weights and higher reps. By set 3, the burn was hitting me at rep#5.

LITT Treadmill 16 minutes 7.0 incline, 4.1 walk speed

Workout Time: 48 minutes
Workout Grade: B+

My shoulders are always fried after this workout in a good way. I know I have done well when my good and bad shoulders feel the exact same amount of burn and uselessness (like when I reach to get the spray bottle to wipe down the equipment and my arms don't want to lift above my mid-rib cage).

I know I am doing more than the prescribed sets for delts. The reasoning here (based on what I learned in PT) was to strengthen the areas where I was weakest. Rear and lateral delts were no where near proportionate strength as compared to my front delts. So I have been blasting them. So far, so good.