I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTallOx View Post
Wow, guilty until proven innocent. No wait, you're even suggesting more extreme than that, it's guilty without being able to prove innocent since we *know* they're all guilty anyway. LOL, wow.
I don't think it's a question of guilt or innocense. I wish sports leagues and our legal system would stop being retarded, legalize it across the board and be honest. Pro athletes juice. It's unfortunate and sad that they have to pretend not to and that it's percieved to be unfair. Their job is not be role models, it's to ****ing win. We as spectators shouldn't give a **** how they do it with the exception of actually cheating at the game. Things like video taping opponents practices or stealing their playbooks are cheating. Using drugs to maximize athletic potential of players is not. IMO.
Trevor Lane is online now   Reply With Quote