View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCT View Post
just saw your edit btb

so it seems that i will aim for 2500 each day and never go over that on non training days and if i go over on training days never go over 3k.... i eat around 4k a day right now.... its tough at night... and now the gf lives with me and there is al kinds of goodies.... but i have a strong will
You should be good with 2500 on non-training days and over on training days.

It doesn't matter much where you start as long as you make the proper adjustments based on how the scale responds. Just make sure you monitor the calories you eat on training days so you know for sure how your body is responding.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote