Old 01-04-2011, 09:09 AM   #8
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Just quickly since I am in my phone. When I was in college only out dinner was all you can eat breakfast and lunch wasn't which sucked! So I had a much harder time. I didn't have mom or dad to take me to costco or sams club to stock me up. What I did was during dinner time make extra peanut butter sandwhiches and take extra chicken breasts and hard boiled eggs so that I could use them the next day between meals. Also drank milk almost with every meal and like btb said at dinner time filled up my shaker with milk to use for the next day. Just wanted to share my experience really quick. There is always a way. Just gotta make sure you are ready to do it. I hear people say well I have class and I can't eat in class well I'm pretty sure in college you have ample time to get to class and you can always eat while you walk. No excuses.
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote