Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Training Exp: 12 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Dead Lifts
Fav Supp: Cellucor M5
XxTJBxX is off to a bad start
Default Reveive Free Supplement Samples

Free Samples

If you are like me and rather try it before you by it, Then this should make your day. I emailed just about every supplement company that I could find and compiled a list of what companies will hook you up and how to.
I sent all emails out with my full name, address, particular product I was interested in or just a variety, and age.

Gaspari Nutrition
Email: samples@gasparinutrition.com
They will send samples of SuperPump250 and Size on. Try asking for a 3 day supply.

CytoSport
Email: customerservice@cytosport.com
They will send samples of just about everything. You might try asking for FastTwitch. I am still wanting to try that one

Muscle Pharm
Email: info@musclepharm.com
They sent a sample of Assault and BulletProof. Assault works good and will be trying Bulletproof tonight

Infinate Labs
Email: ajacobs@infinitelabsonline.com
Very nice lady and really professional. Samples of Juggernaut and CarnoCre. Very,Very good stuff. in your email tell them I sent you

Labrada
Email: customer_service@labrada.com
Sent Samples of meal replacement shake powder and some other goodies all tasted great

Millennium Sport Technologies
Email: samples@millenniumsports.net
Same as above so still waiting. Will update once I received

Controlled Labs
Email: Tank@ControlledLabs.com
Still waiting on my samples. Will update once I receive them

I have plenty more waiting on responses and/or deliveries. Once I know something you all will know something. I will update this thread with new info as much as I can. Anyone else who has any free sample secrets are more than welcome to share with the rest of the class,

Feel Free To Add To The List