View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:12 AM   #1014
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTJBxX View Post
Whats going on everyone My name is Tj im 25.

Ive been working out for 12 years now. My father is a retired IFBB pro.

Im a CPT with NASM and am looking to get in touch with another forum for more information and find out the best way to archive my goals.

I was talking to a friend of mine at the gym and was telling him i was sick of bb.com and he told me to come check this site out he had read some solid threads over here he was telling me and im looking to speak with people and not kids with rep power! Lol

anyways im looking forward to getting to know everyone and just rocking out with some solid info to become the best i can be!

Holla
Welcome to the forum. We keep it troll free and a respectful environment over here. The mood is pretty much all about putting the work in and helping each other.

We don't worry about rep power. What we do care about is seeing you hit your goals. Hope you roll up a training log and stick around for a while.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."