Old 01-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #1006
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telpelin View Post
Hey everyone-

My name is Patrick, and while I've lifted unenthusiastically occasionally throughout the years, starting in high school, I've never really made any special commitment to it- that is until now.

I go to school at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA, which has an epic gym, recently built. Once winter break ends, I'm going to head back there, although I'm preparing myself for it at home with some dumbbells and a bench.

I'm a disciple of Jesus, so I'm approaching bodybuilding from a spiritual perspective- basically, just loving my body the way I want to love Christ's Body- by caring for it, respecting it, and building it up so it can be strong and powerful, thoroughly useful.

My theme scripture is Ephesians 4:15-16

"Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work."

Nice to meet you all- I look up to you guys a lot already!
Welcome to the forum brother, you joined a solid group here.

Really like your quote from the scripture

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject