LG Science Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 1,397, Level: 20 Points: 1,397, Level: 20 Points: 1,397, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Lipotropic Protein
TBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
Thanks TB, nice to have you along. Yeh i will post up my workouts in here (and possibly my diet too). i am in the process of ordiering some calipers and i will take some progress pics too and post them up. Hopefully there wont be much muscle loss, i am hoping to lose a few pounds, but i really want to keep as much strength and size as possible so it will be a slow process. i am at the minute more concerned with the fitness, so hopefully doing the HiiT and some weight circuits once per week will help with that.

Im still gonna be doing the big lifts at least once a week and monitoring progression there too to keep the strength and a full body hypertrophy routine once per week too to hopefully keep the size.

I dont really count calories, but I kind of count portions and know pretty much what i should be eating to add weight or to lose it, so ill be aiming just under maintenance, but keep protein highish to stay in a positive nitrogen balance and finger crossed do a bit of a re-comp, but we'll see
Carl.
I did this before and it might come back to haunt you... I would count for about a week or 2 so you do have a good grasp on things to make sure(I was a little off after thinking I did).

Anyways, if you want to look into it. Marc from Scivation, on his site has where you put your information into a place and POW! Custom diet for you. Im still looking into it and thinking about trying it..
TBtaylor52 is offline   Reply With Quote