Old 12-31-2010, 12:16 AM   #11
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

BMI aside, the issue has been studied in great detail.

Casey Butt's study on this subject is exhaustive. No one is beating the numbers I posted by more than a pound or two, and if they do they are one of the greatest naturals of all time.

I trust Casey's work more than I trust anyone in this industry.

I have had several natural bodybuilders go to verbal blows with me over this issue, yet none of them has exceeded the calculations.

I don't mean to sound like an arse on this subject, but it is one I have studied to no end. On a personal note, I am 5'10" and my LBM has been 178-179 for 10+ years. I can't get over that hump no matter what. I am smaller boned than normal, so this makes sense. I am exactly where Casey predicted.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 12-31-2010 at 12:36 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links