View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Needed - Exercise Descriptions

In the past I have been paying guys to write these descriptions. They did a great job, but I need to tighten the belt a bit and save more of the site's money for lifter sponsorships in 2011.

So...if anyone wants to help the site, I could use exercise descriptions for the following:

Quote:

Tricep Exercises

* Bench Dips
* Cable Tricep Extensions
* Closegrip Bench Press
* Closegrip Press Behind Neck
* Diamond Pushups
* Dumbbell Kickbacks
* French Press
* Incline Bench Skullcrushers
* JM Press
* Seated Barbell Tricep Extensions
* Seated Dumbell Tricep Extensions
* Smith Machine Closegrip Bench Press
* Tate Press
* Tricep Dips
Before writing a description, please PM me so I can take it off the list!

What is a description?

It's simply a paragraph or two that describes how to perform an exercise. Like this:

Quote:
Floor Crunch

Lay on the floor with your legs on a bench, or with your feet on the ground and knees slightly bent. Tuck your chin into your chest, and crunch up, concentrating on contracting your abs. A good visual is to imagine that you are trying to push your ab muscle to your hips. Lower yourself back to the starting position, and repeat. This exercise can be performed with weight on your chest.
You don't need to be a professional writer. I will even clean up the text.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 12-31-2010 at 09:33 AM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links