View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #12
moore_716
Banned
Uber Brawn

moore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammer

Here's what I do. I take some peanut butter and mix it with my protein. Like 1 scoop per 4-5 tablespoons. then I make up a few sandwiches with that and homemade strawberry jam. I keep them in the freezer and put one in my bag to take to the gym. After lifting I will eat it on the way home. As soon as I get home I drink a good protein shake and take some BCAA's if I have them on hand. I was told buy a pro bb to be careful with protein shakes since they are fast acting and can actually make you tired. He told me to eat a tb of pb with a shake to slow down the process. so the sandwich covers that, the jelly covers the sugar and then the protein is the final piece of the puzzle. I suffer from DOM's so the BCAA's really help there if I have them.

As for milk I stay away from it. Why? I work in a milk processing plant and I know hate dairy products. Thank God it's not a chicken processing plant or I would starve.
moore_716 is offline   Reply With Quote