View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #10
moore_716
Banned
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

moore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
Before bed last night I was thinking about the same issue...the stack staying in your system. Wouldn't your test levels then be artificially still a tad higher then normal with residual PHs in your system?
This makes sense, but think of it this way. On my last cycle I actually felt my system shut down. this was due to the fact that there was so much artificial test in my body that my hpta system stopped production. You are smarter than me on the subject but this is how it was explained to me.
"You are trying to fill an empty pond up with water using a garden hose. It works just fine. Somebody else hooks up a fire hose from a different source and also starts pouring water into the pond. In fact they are dumping shitloads of water in there. So much so that you really don't see the need for your garden hose and turn it off. Now your pond is still getting lots of water, but you are no longer adding to it. When the fire hose is shut off suddenly there is no water going in the pond. Now we have to get the garden hose working again in order to keep the pond filling up."
moore_716 is offline   Reply With Quote