LG Science Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 1,397, Level: 20 Points: 1,397, Level: 20 Points: 1,397, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Lipotropic Protein
TBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys_trim View Post
Ok, I was at the gym today for a shoulder workout with my girlfriend. At the end, we were doing shrugs in the power racks, I know epic fail but everything else was smith machines. We were using 2 of the racks since the weight was so it wouldn't be such a hassle. In the middle of her second set of shrugs some douchy little skinny kid with toothpicks for arms came up and asked her if she could move so he could do his sets of WRIST CURLS! F***ing really? First of all, when you weigh 110 pounds and you're in college, wrist curls should be the last dang thing on your mind. Go do a set squats, eat a steak, do a set of deadlifts, eat another steak and f***ing repeat. But don't go and ask somebody who has been busting ass all day to move so you can do wrist curls in front of the mirror. There we literally 4 racks of pre loaded bars that he could have used. It was rude and just sh***y gym etiquette. If I could have hit him in the head with a 45, I would have. That is all.
... I really REALLY hope you told the kid to piss off because Id flip. I did a shoulder workout today with my gf also, quite weird.
TBtaylor52 is offline   Reply With Quote