View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 09:41 PM   #22
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpinos View Post
Holy shit man! You did that natural?
Well, just me and a fork. In all seriousness, my back and thighs don't carry much fat, in a relative sense. I still have belly fat.

I'm not trying to pull any punches and play "bodybuilder." I like being big and strong. It would be nice to get cut one day and see what I look like shredded, but if that never happens, I can still die happy.

When you max out your natural potential, you can still look big. Not Ronnie Coleman big, but big enough. I have received criticism from time to time about my size claims, but I let the pictures speak the truth. Again, I'm not lean, but I can operate a caliper and I know what the mirror says.

If I shredded for a competition, at max I would be about 188-190. That's only 60-70 pounds less then Cutler. Big gap between hardcores and naturals, for sure.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 08-03-2011 at 06:49 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote