CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor
Default Merry christmas MAB!!!!

To you guys/gals here at MAB merry christmas to you all!!!! I came to this site on 3-10-10, A mere 7 months ago almost being dumb about training, before this site i went from about 120 pounds to 150 pounds, through guidance here i weigh 180 pounds, this has to be the best site on the net, best community best ppl, pleanty of young guys like myself working there way of and plenty weightlifting veterans helping us on the way, ive been constantly writing notes lately on how to make this site proud and repay the people here for all the help, ive never met any of you here but you guys are with me when i work out i hear the drill sargent GL in the back ground pick that shit up you wussy lol, and btb man you have been a huge help since i came here, all the pm's bothering you an you always replied with help, Thank all of you and have a merry christmas be safe and come back to mab!!!!
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links