CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Well sort of, but there is more to it than that. The post you linked really is just the tip of the iceberg. There is a lot more about fullbody that we have not talked about.

One of the things I would like to happen is for people to participate with their opinion about what is being discussed. I am not an expert in this subject matter, rather I am a fan and a student myself.

When I say tear apart the Reeves I will be doing from my own viewpoint as to why I did what I did. Anybody can feel fee to tear into it and give their opinion both from a good and bad standpoint. We learn the most when we listen to each other, and from our own mistakes. I can promise you that I will make mistakes, I'm human.

I am not here to preach. I want to discuss and share information. If anybody has a topic to discuss, write a post about it.
Good Post!!!! Thanks Gl, since we are breaking this particular program down, I may not be able to perform dips as regular as i like and i know there is no sub for dips(which i was gonna use as a finisher for triceps after bench) what could i put in that place, would bench dips suffice
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links