View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #9
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
Is the break down gonna be in the form of squat not only works legs but the "HOLD" works the biceps aswell, this type of thing?
Well sort of, but there is more to it than that. The post you linked really is just the tip of the iceberg. There is a lot more about fullbody that we have not talked about.

One of the things I would like to happen is for people to participate with their opinion about what is being discussed. I am not an expert in this subject matter, rather I am a fan and a student myself.

When I say tear apart the Reeves I will be doing from my own viewpoint as to why I did what I did. Anybody can feel fee to tear into it and give their opinion both from a good and bad standpoint. We learn the most when we listen to each other, and from our own mistakes. I can promise you that I will make mistakes, I'm human.

I am not here to preach. I want to discuss and share information. If anybody has a topic to discuss, write a post about it.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote