andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

What is your lifting resume?
One year and 2 months today. Never done any shows or anything like that.

In what areas do you feel that you are strongest, in terms of experience to add to the conversation?
I do not think I am strong in any one area because I haven't been lifting long enough to be strong in any area. So I will say, I am strong in bustin ass every day

In what areas do you generally not speak on?
Diet

How did you come to your particular methodology, or is it still being defined?
Reading forums on MAB. Work hard and listen to your body

What do you see as the biggest problem with barbell sports today?
Unrealistic goals. Fear of real hard work.

What are some of the biggest mistakes you're made along the way?
Pushing myself when I wasn't comfortable with the weight and I ended up tearing my meniscus.

When it comes to advice, how do you pick and choose who you listen too?
I listen to the main group here on MAB because they always have reasons and proof to back it up.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote