Evan Centopani trains triceps and biceps on the same day.
- Tricep Push Downs – 4 sets x 8-12 reps supersetted with…
- Lying Tricep Extensions – 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- One Arm Dumbbell Extensions – 4 sets x 8-12 reps supersetted with…
- Dips – 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Tricep Rope Push Downs – 4 sets x 8-12 reps
Evan holds the contraction during tricep rope push downs for 3 seconds. When performing dips he attempts to stay as upright as possible, and attempts to focus on the triceps as much as possible. He considered lying extensions to be the best for overall tricep development.