Bill Starr 5×5: Linear Version for Intermediate Lifters
4. Core Description and Tables
- A. Progression
- B. Impact of Weight Gain/Loss, etc.
- C. Ramping Weights
- D. Possible Issues
5. Other … Read more
The 3×3 powerlifting system is performed in an 8 week cycle, comprised of 2 phases. Phase 1 is a high volume phase which is used to work on lift form and building muscle mass, and Phase 2 which is focused on building strength.
Before beginning… Read more
Steve Justa strength training singles routines.
Big Three Routine #1
– Train every day
– 4 singles with each lift with a minute or two rest in between. Use 70% of your max.
– Add 5 lbs to your bench every 3 days and 10 lbs to your… Read more
This is an overview of Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1 lifting program.
Workouts. There are 4 primary workouts in Wendler’s 5/3/1 program:
- Workout A. Squat, and assistance work
- Workout B. Bench Press, and assistance work
- Workout C. Deadlift, and
Bill Kazmaier Training Routine. Bill Kazmaier is one of the strongest men to have ever walked the planet. He lifted in a primitive era – I say that facetiously – before triple ply this and uber ply that. Some speculate that if Kaz … Read more