I”ll have a writeup soon on various ways in which you can work these two programs. There is a lot that can be done with these routines by making small changes as to how you work them.
This is Reeves own intermediate routine.
Steve Reeves’… Read more
This workout is a 3-day split. The premise of these splits is for people who are just starting out, and have a pair of dumbbells, and something flat to lie on (you’ll notice no incline/decline/adjustable positions).
Overhead… Read more
Monday: Chest and Triceps
- Incline dumbbell press – 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8 reps.
- Bench press – 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8 reps.
- Incline dumbbell flies – 3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.
- Cable crossovers – 2 sets of 15, 12 reps.
Monday – Morning Gym Session – 9 am
- Back squat – Warm-up: 8 sets, pyramiding from 60 to 160kg.
- Squat working sets – Pyramiding from 160 to 280kg, reps going from 6 down to 2. Mariusz performs his squats Olympic-style,
If your pecs are a weak body part, or, if you’ve simply hit a progress plateau in your chest development, then this high intensity chest training program will pack slabs of muscle mass on your chest after just 3-4 workouts – and I guarantee… Read more