This workout by Arnold Schwarzenegger was originally featured in the October, 1991 issue of Muscle Mag.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Workout A – Performed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Bench press – 5 sets, 6-10 reps
- Flat bench
This is a workout provided by pro bodybuilder Branch Warren.
Monday – Back
* Incline T-bar rows 3 sets x 10 reps
* One arm dumbbell rows 3 sets x 8 reps
* Bent-over barbell rows 3 sets x 8 reps
* Lat pull downs 3 sets x 15 reps
* Seated upright row… Read more
These are example workouts provided by pro bodybuilder and MuscleTech sponsored athlete Phil Heath.
* Incline Bench Press 4 X 10
* Flat Bench Press 4 X 10
* Decline Bench Press 4 X 10
* Flat Dumbell Flyes 4 X 10
* Pull-ups 5-7 Failure
* Bent… Read more
This chest and bicep muscle building routine by bodybuilder Jay Cutler has you performing two workouts in a single day:
- Chest – Workout #1, performed in the morning.
- Biceps – Workout #1, performed in the after noon or early evening.
Alternate between Workout A and Workout B , 3 times a week on Monday,
Wednesday and Friday.
Listed sets do not doesn’t include warm-up sets. Add weight each week. Aim for 5 lbs or 2.5%.