This workout system is designed to help you improve your squat strength. You will be squatting 8 times during a 30 day cycle, alternating between heavy, light and medium training days using the following 15 day pattern:
- Day 1 – Squats:
Perform this workout on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
CYCLE: 3 Days Per Week
LEVEL: Novice To Intermediate
GOAL: Introduction To Bodybuilding
Animal Pak Fullbody Training Routine
- Leg Presses: 3 Sets x 12 Reps
- Leg Curls: 2 Sets x 12 Reps
FST-7 is a bodybuilding training system developed by Hany Rambod. The following 5 day split variation appeared in the June, 2011 issue of Flex magazine in an article co-authored by Joe Wuebben.
FST-7 Five Day Training Split by Hany Rambod
Standing Smith Machine Military Press
- 2 warm-up sets of 10 to 15 reps with moderate weight
- 2 sets of 8-12 reps or until failure, 60 seconds rest
- 2 drop sets of 4 to 6 reps or until failure
Machine Side Lateral Raise
- 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps or until failure,
This 14 week powerlifting cycle by Tom McCullough is taken from the article How To Design Your Workouts.
- Week 1 – 70% x 2 sets of 10 repetitions
- Week 2 – 70% x 2 sets of 10 repetitions
- Week 3 – 73% x 2 sets of 8 repetitions
- Week 4 –