Animal Pump by Universal Nutrition
*** Purchase Animal Pump Now ***
A Pre-Workout Creatine Matrix – Built on the proven foundation of creatine, Animal Pump is no passing fancy. It’s a no BS, high octane performance supplement engineered to help you blast through plateaus and preconceived limitations. In addition to a full daily dose of creatine in the form of an advanced matrix (including patented MCC, CEE and TCM), you also get (1) a fusion of a swelling NO Blast Complex; (2) a shocking Energy Rush Complex; (3) an immune-support antioxidant blend; and (4) potent cell volumizers, all brought together in a special nutrient transport complex. From top to bottom, Animal Pump is a complete and comprehensive pre-workout supplement.
Animal Pump Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I take Animal Pump every day? Absolutely. Animal Pump is one of our “foundational supplements”-one that we believe should be a core, basic supplement taken every day.
- I train at night sometimes and I don’t want the stimulants. Can I take it out? Yup. It’s the red pill. Just remove that one and you’re good to go. Don’t worry–by removing this one pill, you’re not going to water down the overall effectiveness of Animal Pump.
- How much caffeine is in Animal Pump? Animal Pump has as much caffeine as roughly two strong cups of coffee.
- Is 3 grams of the advanced creatine matrix in Animal Pump enough for a full daily dose? Absolutely. Early on in creatine’s history, people were recommending 5 grams or more as a daily dose. Since that time, research has come out proving you don’t need that much. For good old creatine monohydrate, as little as 2-3 grams a day will do ya just fine. And if 2 grams of plain mono is good enough, then you can bet 3 grams of the most cutting-edge, patented creatines are gonna be plenty.
- What are the three forms of creatine and how did you arrive at them? We chose CEE, TCM and patented MCC. Based on the research that’s currently out there and confirmed by actual real-world testing, we determined the final daily dose (3g) and the specific ratios between the three. Long story short, with Animal Pump, you don’t need any supplemental creatine. The fact that CEE is in a capsule is a plus, as it tastes like ass.
- How long will it take for me to see results with Animal Pump? You’ll see and feel results within the first can. We guarantee it. Great thing about about Animal Pump is that it’s great for creatine non-responders, thanks for the unique blend.
- Can I take Animal Pump along with a meal? For best absorption avoid taking Animal Pump with food. Always wait 10-15 minutes after taking Pump before consuming any food.
- Can the Pump be used while cutting or is it strictly for bulking? Both, Pump will help you to maintain your strength during a cutting period, a time when you often lose strength. While bulking, the Pump will help you to add both muscle mass and strength.
- What’s the difference between Animal Pump and other popular creatine/NO supplements such as Universal’s Shock Therapy and Storm? You can compare Animal Pump with the Shock Therapy/Storm combo in terms of ingredients and formula. The basic differences are that Pump is in pills, while both Shock Therapy and Storm are powdered drink mixes. Ultimately, it comes down to preference-pills or drinks. One other thing-if you’re looking for energy first and foremost, Shock Therapy is still the way to go.
- Should I use additional NO boosters when taking Animal Pump? It would more than likely be an unnecessary precaution. Were you to use additional arginine, limit it to one serving either earlier in the day or postworkout.
- Will consuming a protein shake within close proximity to Pump negate its effects? The amino acids in a protein shake will not compete for absorption with the ingredients in Pump. If you are drinking a preworkout protein shake, simply take your pack of Pump 10 to 15 minutes later.
- I’ve heard that creatine has a bloating effect. Should I worry about this with Animal Pump? No. Animal Pump uses the latest creatines designed for efficient absorption and only intracellular cell volumization. With Animal Pump, you don’t have to worry about the dreaded “creatine bloat”.
- NO products have been purported to promote free radical release. Is this a concern with Animal Pump? No because we’ve planned ahead. Animal Pump has included a potent and comprehensive antioxidant blend to combat the harmful effects of free radical release, to bolster immunity and improve general health.
- Can Animal Pump be stacked with other Animal Supplements? Yes. It can be stacked with any of the other Animal Supplements. All of the packs are meant to be stacked. Just avoid taking the Cuts and the M-Stak at the same time as Pump, as these products all contain caffeine. You should separate these servings by 3-4 hours to ensure optimal absorption.
*** Purchase Animal Pump Now ***