Perform this workout on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
CYCLE: 3 Days Per Week
LEVEL: Novice To Intermediate
GOAL: Introduction To Bodybuilding
Animal Pak Fullbody Training Routine
- Leg Presses: 3 Sets x 12 Reps
- Leg Curls: 2 Sets x 12 Reps
- Standing Calf Raises: 2 Sets x 12 Reps
- Flat Barbell Bench Presses: 2 Sets x 10 Reps
- Barbell Shoulder Presses: 2 Sets x 10 Reps
- Front Pulldowns: 2 Sets x 10 Reps
- Barbell Rows: 2 Sets x 10 Reps
- Barbell Curls: 2 Sets x 10 Reps
- Lying Tricep Extensions: 2 Sets x 10 Reps
- Ab Crunches: 2 Sets x 10 Reps
- Aerobic Training: 20 minutes of low intensity aerobic
Warm up on a stationary bike for five minutes before each training session. This routine should familiarize you with some solid exercises. Strict adherence to this routine can result in significant gains in size and strength in a relatively short amount of time. This entire routine, including cardio, should take about 60 minutes. Emphasize smooth movements and proper form. The amount of weight used should only be of secondary concern.
Workout provided by animalpak.com.