Face it, you’re a classic “hardgainer”. This means you got fewer corners to cut. You gotta bust your ass, gotta work twice as hard and eat twice as much just to gain a hard earned pound of muscle. For you, the all new Animal M-Stak has been created.
Animal M-Stak is the ideal hardgainer’s pack. Thanks to its drastically improved “nutrient-partitiong” effects, its ability to encourage anabolism via protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, and enhanced anti-catabolic factors, the new M-Stak can turn “hardgainers” into “hard” gainers.
Now with new and even more potent Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex (including new Turkesterone), Anti-Catabolic Amino Complex (rich in leucine), Anabolic Adaptogen Complex (with safed musli and rosavins), Insulin Potentiating Complex (including colosolic acid and 4-hydroxyisoleucine among others), Energy Complex (as with Animal Pump, all the stims are in one red capsule for convenience and flexibility) and a new M-Factor Complex (with dihyroxybergmottin), the all-new Animal M-Stak is gonna blow the top off the proven original. And then some…
Animal M-Stak Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why did the M-Stak formula change? The original Animal M-Stak was launched six years ago, and at the time, though the formula was cutting-edge, non-hormonal, anabolic supplements utilizing flavones were still in their infancy. Six years later, new compounds have come onto the scene. Six years later, the all new M-Stak incorporates the latest, most cutting-edge technologies and new ingredients which have been proven in the real world.
- You removed some ingredients from the old M-Stak–how can it be better? The new M-Stak formula is better because it contains heartier dosages of the most effective compounds contained in the old formula as well as new proven and cutting edge ingredients designed to deliver a powerful anabolic response through non-hormonal means. Plus, the old M-Stak was something of a generalist. The new M-Stak is a specialist—targeted specifically for the hardgainer. You now have options–use the M-Stak to boost anabolism non-hormonally, Stak to boost and optimize natural hormone production or stack them together for greater gains.
- How long before I see results using Animal M-Stak? According to our Alpha Testers, you’ll start to feel the results–increased energy and strength–within a matter of a week. Overall, in three weeks, Alpha Testers who were bulking added an average of 5.2lb of lean mass and increased strength in all 5 major lifts that were tested for—bench, deadlifts, squats, barbell curls and shoulder presses. Alpha Testers also reported greatly improved recovery and enhanced focus in the gym.
- What’s the difference between the new M-Stak and Stak? We designed both the Stak and M-Stak to be natural anabolics, but each works differently. Stak is a natural hormone booster. It works with your body to help enhance key anabolic hormone levels, including testosterone. Animal M-Stak, on the other hand, works to promote anabolism by increasing protein synthesis, nutrient portioning, nitrogen retention, all the while reducing muscle catabolism. In short, Animal Stak can help with performance and strength whereas Animal M-Stak can help with gaining lean mass and size. You can combine the two to get the best of both worlds.
- I heard you should keep protein intake high when on the M-Stak. Is this true? Yes. One thing that makes M-Stak unique from the Stak and other supplements is its “nutrient partitioning” effects. Clinical studies show the active ingredients in the M-Stak can divert the calories you eat into lean mass accumulation, not fat deposition. In short, more clean calories you eat will go toward promoting muscle building, not fat around your belly. Keeping protein intake high (up to 2g/lb. of bodyweight) will mean more protein synthesis.
- Why does M-Stak have so much leucine? Leucine may well be the most critical amino for the strength athlete. It is a key essential amino acid that has been shown to work independently of insulin, for increasing the phosphorylation (activation) of key proteins involved in the regulation of protein synthesis. What does this mean? Well it means that leucine is the major factor for turning on the processes that maximize protein synthesis—one of the keys to optimizing whole body protein balance. And yeah, M-Stak, being that it’s a natural anabolic, ensures that all natural anabolic bases are covered.
- Will M-Stak be less effective if I take out the red capsule? No. The red capsule, which contains stimulants, was added to make the new M-Stak perfect for preworkout dosing. Taking out the red capsule will have no negative effect on the anabolic efficacy of M-Stak, you’ll just lose the stimulant kick–a desirable result for the night trainer.
- What other Animal supplements would enhance the effects of M-Stak? As intended, all of the products in the Animal line work together well. For the purposes of lean mass accumulation and strength gain, a Pump, M-Stak, Nitro stack would work wonders. If your goal is to get shredded while maintaining lean muscle, try the new M-Stak with Cuts and Nitro. The possibilities are endless. As always, Universal Nutriton recommends that any stack be built on the foundation provided by the Animal Pak.
- Is it necessary to cycle off of M-Stak? Universal Nutrition generally recommend one week off for every three week cycle of M-Stak. That said, the new M-Stak formula contains no hormonal manipulators and as such will cause no negative effect such as the suppression of natural hormone production over periods of prolonged use. Remember, however, that the human body adapts easily, and the use of any specialty supplement for too long could reduce that product’s efficacy.
- How can I use M-Stak along with other preworkout Animal products containing stimulants? In such cases, simply stagger your doses of M-Stak with Cuts or Pump, by taking your M-Stak 3 hours before your workout and the Pump or Cuts 30 minutes before training. Another option would be to take the M-Stak at the same time as Pump or Cuts but to simply remove the red capsule.
- If M-Stak is a completely natural anabolic, will I be able to use it for drug tested competition? In general, yes. There are no hormone boosters or any illicit substances or compounds in the M-Stak formula. That said, better to be safe than sorry. Be sure to run the M-Stak ingredients by your coach, athletic trainer or sanctioning body before adding it to your regimen.